ISA (Europe)’s MISSION AND GOALS
Our mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA (Europe)’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
ISA (Europe)’s VALUE PROPOSITION
WHY IS ISA (Europe) DIFFERENT FROM OTHER EU ORGANIZATIONS?
There are many organizations in Europe which focus on cyber security issues. But none of them looks like ISAFE.
- ISA (Europe) is comparatively small – no more than 20-25 leading EU companies that meet regularly and have a clear shared vision and goals.
- ISA (Europe) has well-defined policy positions.
- ISA (Europe) conducts its programmes systematically to address cyber security simultaneously from a public policy, enterprise risk management and technical perspective.
- ISA (Europe) provides industry leaders with a means of collaborating in a practical, focused and effective manner.
- Sponsorship of ISA (Europe) provides member companies with a unique opportunity to propose and lead new and innovative projects that will strengthen and grow cyber security in Europe.
- By advocating the pro-market, self-regulatory policies that are fundamental to both ISA (Europe) and the ISA, member companies stay competitive in global markets. As the US moves increasingly to a pro-market, self-regulatory model of cyber security, European companies saddled with new cyber regulations see reduced competitiveness that harm both themselves and their home nations.