WHAT IS Internet Security Alliance – European Operation (ISA-EO)?
ISA-EO brings together leading European companies from multiple industry sectors and different EU member states..
ISA-EO’s sponsor companies make up its Board and they must be based in the EU. Non-EU companies which do business in Europe may join ISA-EO, but they may not serve on the Board.
ISA-EO is affiliated to the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) in Washington and shares its mission and broad goals. However, the ISA-EO Board will design its own programmes while its staff will be Europeans, accessing ISA resources as needed.
ISA-EO MISSION AND GOALS
ISA-EO’s mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA-EO’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
- Cyber experts discover ransomware that demands your naked photos
- Angeblicher Wahlbetrug: Last-Minute-Propagandawelle
- Since no one else will, I’m taking it upon myself to be the Scrooge of fall
- Cyber Attacks: How to Protect Yourself NOW in Cyber Warfare
- Skulduggery at the Vatican as former auditor-general, accused of spying, says he was victim of a 'set-up'
- SGN בחרה בפתרון CA לאבטחת אסטרטגיית הטרנספורמציה הדיגיטלית שלה
- O verão acabou mas temos 6 apps fresquinhas para o seu smartphone ou tablet
- Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 – Collective Intelligence Analysis
- The Surveillance We Need
- EL REGALO DEL MIEDO 4: @ULIMAN73 CYBERCALIFATO ONLINE EL UNITED CYBER CALIPHATE (UCC)
- netwars - The Code 2 (Chinese): Thriller (netwars - A Cyber Crime Series (Chinese)) (Chinese Edition)
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson CRUSHES Rob Reiner Over Phony Russia Outrage With Just One Question