WHAT IS Internet Security Alliance – European Operation (ISA-EO)?
ISA-EO brings together leading European companies from multiple industry sectors and different EU member states..
ISA-EO’s sponsor companies make up its Board and they must be based in the EU. Non-EU companies which do business in Europe may join ISA-EO, but they may not serve on the Board.
ISA-EO is affiliated to the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) in Washington and shares its mission and broad goals. However, the ISA-EO Board will design its own programmes while its staff will be Europeans, accessing ISA resources as needed.
ISA-EO MISSION AND GOALS
ISA-EO’s mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA-EO’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
- Как я посетил АНБ. Музей, а не то, что вы подумали :-)
- Trend Micro launches new $100 million venture fund with focus on IoT
- Apple and Cisco work together to bring discounts on cybersecurity insurance
- Parliament hit by cyber attack – Cyber Industry reaction
- US Regions Most Vulnerable to a Cyber Attack
- Cyber boot camp creates superheroes of the future
- Cyber Security: “Why cybersecurity is critical in business Risk Management?”
- Global cyber-defense ‘very leaky,’ Israel expert says
- Mexico to ask FBI for help in journalist spying probe
- Malware Targeting Linux On The Rise, Shows Study
- ADV: Gehackt? Denk hieraan voor je beveiligingstools aanschaft
- Cyberangriffe auf private E-Mail-Postfächer von Funktionsträgern