WHAT IS Internet Security Alliance – European Operation (ISA-EO)?
ISA-EO brings together leading European companies from multiple industry sectors and different EU member states..
ISA-EO’s sponsor companies make up its Board and they must be based in the EU. Non-EU companies which do business in Europe may join ISA-EO, but they may not serve on the Board.
ISA-EO is affiliated to the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) in Washington and shares its mission and broad goals. However, the ISA-EO Board will design its own programmes while its staff will be Europeans, accessing ISA resources as needed.
ISA-EO MISSION AND GOALS
ISA-EO’s mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA-EO’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
- Uber Hack: Should Users Be Worried?
- GCSB's Cortex cyber defence seen saving $40M
- Practice safe shopping this Black Friday, Cyber Monday and holiday season
- Uber concealed hack that exposed 57 million people's data
- This is how your phone’s e-wallet can be hacked
- Russia Wanted Trump As President And It Got Him. Now What Does America Do?
- Regulators to press Uber after it admits covering up data breach
- Expert Warns Cyber Thieves Are Targeting Black Friday Shoppers - CBS New York
- Optus Business injects AU$3.5m in cybersecurity research centre
- Erpressung in neuer Dimension
- Black-Friday-Angebote locken Schnäppchenjäger – und bieten Kriminellen reiche Beute
- LEFT TO MY OWN DEVICES: Cyber Prudence