WHAT IS Internet Security Alliance – European Operation (ISA-EO)?
ISA-EO brings together leading European companies from multiple industry sectors and different EU member states..
ISA-EO’s sponsor companies make up its Board and they must be based in the EU. Non-EU companies which do business in Europe may join ISA-EO, but they may not serve on the Board.
ISA-EO is affiliated to the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) in Washington and shares its mission and broad goals. However, the ISA-EO Board will design its own programmes while its staff will be Europeans, accessing ISA resources as needed.
ISA-EO MISSION AND GOALS
ISA-EO’s mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA-EO’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
- Trouver une devise militaire pour la cyber défense et la cyber sécurité (màj)
- Smarter camera systems for better surveillance
- News in brief: AWS buckets leak more data; NHS hit by hacker; ‘Mr Smith’ may publish GoT episodes
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Improve Cybersecurity at a Low Cost
- Google touts Titan security chip to market cloud services
- Hackers can steal smartphone data using a replacement screen (Anthony Spadafora/Betanews)
- Most Small to Mid-Sized Organizations Don't Use Multi-Factor Authentication
- Locky Ransomware Returns with New IKARUSdilapidated Phishing Campaign
- The Smart Home Appliance and You
- Evasion Techniques in Phishing Attacks
- DDoS Threat Increases While Mirai Becomes ‘Pay-for-Play’
- Bid to burgle cooperative society banks busted