WHAT IS Internet Security Alliance – European Operation (ISA-EO)?
ISA-EO brings together leading European companies from multiple industry sectors and different EU member states..
ISA-EO’s sponsor companies make up its Board and they must be based in the EU. Non-EU companies which do business in Europe may join ISA-EO, but they may not serve on the Board.
ISA-EO is affiliated to the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) in Washington and shares its mission and broad goals. However, the ISA-EO Board will design its own programmes while its staff will be Europeans, accessing ISA resources as needed.
ISA-EO MISSION AND GOALS
ISA-EO’s mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA-EO’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
- Trends 2018: Personal data in the new age of technology and legislation
- Hackers Messaged Donald Trump With Former Fox News Hosts' Twitter Accounts
- BlackWallet cryptocurrency site loses users’ money after DNS hijack
- ICO Hands Out £350K Fine to Nuisance Call Company
- NIST energy sector asset management draft report
- La French Connexion : numéro spécial dédié au RGPD
- DHS Secretary Nielsen’s pledge to work with Congress on ‘hack back’ renews push for legislation
- Sources: Senate panel still mulling way forward on DHS cyber agency bill
- DOT seeks input on cybersecurity of autonomous vehicles as Congress moves to get AV bill across finish line
- Man pleads guilty to launching DDoS attacks against former employers
- Lock up the Internet of Things in 2018
- Rapport du dernier trimestre 2017 : les ransomwares, premier vecteur d’attaques malveillantes