WHAT IS Internet Security Alliance – European Operation (ISA-EO)?
ISA-EO brings together leading European companies from multiple industry sectors and different EU member states..
ISA-EO’s sponsor companies make up its Board and they must be based in the EU. Non-EU companies which do business in Europe may join ISA-EO, but they may not serve on the Board.
ISA-EO is affiliated to the Internet Security Alliance (ISA) in Washington and shares its mission and broad goals. However, the ISA-EO Board will design its own programmes while its staff will be Europeans, accessing ISA resources as needed.
ISA-EO MISSION AND GOALS
ISA-EO’s mission is to integrate advanced technology with economics and public policy to create a sustainably secure cyber space.
ISA-EO’s goals are to:
- Provide thought leadership in the field of cyber security
- Advocate public policies that will improve our collective cyber security posture in a market-oriented and economically sustainable system
- Promote the creation and use of sound cyber security standards, practices and technologies.
- Secure yourself against hack attacks and cyber-crooks - Business Line
- Counterfeit Code-Signing certificates even more popular, but still too expensive
- What, Me Worry? Car Data, Where Does It Go...
- Stop! This is why you shouldn't fall for Facebook memes and concert questions
- Huawei lleva el ‘todo-pantalla’ a los ordenadores con el nuevo MateBook X Pro
- Developer gets prison after admitting backdoor was made for malice
- More than 50 tech startups look set to go IPO this year, Bank of Americas top tech banker says (Troy Wolverton/Business Insider: Tech)
- Continental & Argus Cyber Security Cryptographic Functionality
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) in loggerhead (pip) with low severity https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-PYTHON-LOGGERHEAD-42068
- Miner de la cryptomonnaie dans l’espace Homicide du Los Angeles Times
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS) in phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin (Composer) with medium severity https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-PHP-PHPMYADMINPHPMYADMIN-72049
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS) in werkzeug (pip) with medium severity https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-PYTHON-WERKZEUG-42069